The purpose of the LLL Ministry is to keep seniors active in the work of the Lord through monthly activities that promote fellowship, spiritual growth, and service projects. The groups seeks to have joint activities that involve the youth of the congregation.
The monthly activities give an opportunity for members to get to know one another better and to draw closer to one another. It also serves as an outreach to the community by inviting friends and neighbors to participate.
NEXT PLANNED EVENTS:
March 21-22 - Nashville Trip to the CabaRay to see Ray Stevens
Triple L has planned a trip for March 21-22, 2020 (Saturday and Sunday), to travel to Nashville, Tennessee, to go to the CabaRay for dinner and show starring Ray Stevens, the well known comedian and singer. Eight rooms have been blocked at the Home2Suites by Hilton Nashville Bellevue. Twenty-four seats have been reserved at the CabaRay.
1) Triple L Planning Committee has collected the cost of the ticket for the show. Money is now non-refundable as of March 1, 2020.
2) We will leave the church building at 7:00 am sharp on March 21.
3) We will eat breakfast at the Burger King at the Tanger Outlet Mall exit.
4) We will eat lunch in Chattanooga at the Hamilton Place Mall.
5) We will arrive and check in the hotel. Then we will leave for the show from the hotel at 5 pm.
6) On Sunday morning, we will worship at the Brentwood Hills Church of Christ before heading back home.
5) We will eat lunch in Nashville at the Corner Pub following worship service.
6) Travelers are responsible for their own meals except breakfast and the meal at the show as these are included in your prices for staying at the hotel and for the show.
7) We should arrive back in Macon on Sunday, March 22, around 9:30 pm.
8) Remember to bring a large wrap or throw as the bus can get chilly at times (we tried to accommodate everyone riding.)
Service and Bible Study Times:
Sunday 9:30 a.m. Bible Study for all ages
Sunday 10:30 a.m. Worship Together
Sunday 6:00 p.m. Worship Together (except first Sunday of the month in which we have a fellowship following morning worship and a devotional following with no evening service)
Wednesday 7:00 p.m. Bible Study for all ages